The Del Rosarios

Mikel's Blog:

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Thank You, SFSCS!



Principal Richard Brown and the SFSCS Student Council

Today I spoke at Santa Fe Springs Christian School (SFSCS) to give the students an update and thank them for donating the Epi J-160e, Chet, and the Marshall amp to me for use in our ministry. They were excited to know I had already played these at church and am getting ready to "tour" with them around California visiting churches and other groups. In fact, I'll be leading a short worship time with the J-160e this Friday in Ojai.

Before I left, I performed my original song, "As I Worship" using the Chet through the Marshall. The sound guy loved the sound! Then, I had my picture taken with Principal Richard Brown and the student council gathered around my new worship rig. I also got to thank one of our major donors, Charles, who attended the service.

This afternoon I administered the final quiz to my afternoon class at Biola. It's the last session of our lab for COMM100. I'll do the same thing tonight for my night class. We won't be meeting next week (finals week) since I'll be in Sacramento.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home