The Del Rosarios

Mikel's Blog:

Monday, May 17, 2004

Weekend Thoughts

Thank God I was able to go to worship practice on Friday. After fiddling with some settings I was able to find a few really nice effects patches on my RP-1 that really make the Chet Atkins guitar shine.

Sunday was hectic. Christine and Jojo stayed home while I presented our ministry at a church in Corona at 9AM. Then, I had lunch with the pastor of that church and a Filipino pastor whose congregation meets in the same building. I was the guest preacher at the Filipino church at 1PM. Praise God many people were really touched by the message. Plus, we got $1,000 in special gifts and offerings that day from a congregation of no more than 50! Pray some of these would turn into monthly commitments.

Then I came back home at 4PM and headed off to our church which starts at 6PM. I was tierd but greatful for our church family. I even did a special number with the Chet at the end of the service.

Check out the most recent BGC World magazine for Jojo's birth annoucement! Unfortunatley, there must have been a mix up at the office since they accidentally published the draft I sent before he was born. The time and vital stats are incorrect. Thank the Lord he was born right on his due date or that information would be inaccurate as well! I'll call Bob Putman about this later in the week.

For now, Josiah is sleeping again and I'll be heading off to bed.

-Mikel.

2 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mikel- Welcome to blog-o-sphere. I'm glad you'll be posting updates. This is a really good way to stay in touch and have some fun on the Net. TAlk to you soon.... Ryan

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger mikeldelrosario said...

Thanks for the encouragement, Ryan! It really it pretty fun and it's easy, too. Hope you and others check these often. God bless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home