The Del Rosarios

Mikel's Blog:

Thursday, May 13, 2004

Welcome to Our Blog!

This is my very first blog! Yea! I hope this will be an easy way to keep our friends and partners up-to-date with our travels and missionary adventures. So far, it seems to be easier than updating Web site text, so that's a good start.

Pray for us as we've got a busy couple of weeks ahead. This Sunday, I'll be speaking at two churches in Cornoa, CA. One in the morning, one in the afternoon, and then of course I'm leading worship at our church that same night. I have a number of local meetings everyday next week, and then we are off to Central and Northen Cal. I'll be speaking at a couple of churches and meeting with two more fellowships.

Ask God to use these activities to bring in more monthly committments. We are still looking for a handful of key churches to commit $300-$500 a month towards our missionary work in the Philippines.

Hey, if you'd like to encourage us, drop me a note and let us know you are praying! God bless.

-Mikel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home