The Del Rosarios

Mikel's Blog:

Thursday, May 13, 2004

Thoughts on Tomorrow

Praise God, Jojo is sleeping peacefully. Pray he is able to sleep through the night and that Christine gets lots of rest tonight. If all goes well, Christine should have the strength to watch him while I go to worship practice tomorrow. There's always a fifty-fifty chance of me not making it to practice nowadays because of Jojo.

I'm excited to play my new Epiphone Chet Atkins solidbody acoustic guitar through my Marshall acoustic amp this Sunday! This was a sweet gift from the kids at Santa Fe Springs Christian School in support of the worship aspect of our ministry. God is so awesome to bless me in this way. They also gave me a to-die-for sounding Epiphone EJ-160e guitar which sounded warm and inviting at last week's "unplugged" set at church. Props to Rick, a Christian luthier in Brea, for doing a killer set-up on both of these fine instruments.

Pray for God to pour out his Holy Spirit and spark a revival in our multicultural/international church. Ask the Lord to help us worship him with more passion everyday!

-Mikel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home